Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Reflection


During our Grade 10 ICT, first quarter, we have discussed a lot of topics. First things first is the history of internet wherein I have discovered when and who discovered internet, and those who have a contribution about this things. Second is the definition of internet and its components, and how web server and web browser work together, this days internet in one of the sources wherein we search for something. Internet can really change our lives. Third are the internet architects that have a big contribution in internet either National or International. Forth is about the search engines, there are techniques to make the result even lesser like, Phrase searching, Boolean logic, Pseudo-Boolean logic and the Term weighing. Lastly is about blogs which I really discovered a lot and learned how to post on internet. There are advantage and disadvantage of blogs to students. These are just some of our lessons that I have learned in our ICT 10.
Everyone has problems to face but as a student one of the challenges that I have encountered is to post a blog because it was my first time to post a blog and I do not have any idea about these. I address it to my readers because I worked hard for it, I gathered more information that I could put it to my blog.
Moving on, I will be sharing my ideas about these topics and those knowledge that I have gained. And if will have again the idea to publish some why not? Because all of these are for my readers. So in our ICT 10, First quarter is good and interesting and hoping for the next quarter will be good and interesting as the first quarter.

2 comments: