Saturday, October 20, 2018

Second Quarter (Reflection)

During our Grade 10 ICT, second quarter, I have learned a lot of topics. First is the internet access and it’s components. The parts of a web browser and how it works. The URL’s and its parts. Second is the HTML tags and how to create a HTML file which I enjoyed so much, we have a lot of exercises and activities regarding this topic. We also discussed how the tags will be written and its function in HTML. Internet can really change our lives. Until now we are still using the blog as we post our insights about the different month theme such as the science month, United Nations month and the teachers’ day. These are just some of our lessons and activities that I have learned  and created in our second quarter ICT 10.
                 
Everyone has problems to face but as a student one of the challenges that I have encountered is to encode HTML because it was my first time and I do not have any idea about these. It was so hard for me as a student.

Moving on, I will be sharing my ideas about  these topics and those knowledge that I have gained. So in our ICT 10, Second quarter id good and interesting and so with the two more quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment