Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Reflection;ICT 10

During our Grade 10 ICT, the whole school year, I have learned a lot of topics. I learned on how to create a web page. How to insert  a link, images, ect. Second the use of photoshop. Third the topic all about internet. Fourth, the history of computer ofcpurse. Internet can really change our lives. Until now we are still using the blog as we post about alot and different topics. These are just some of our lessons and activities that I have learned  and created in our ICT 10.
                 
Everyone has problems to face but as a student one of the challenges that I have encountered is how to use the photoshop because I dont have alot of idea about this. Yes, photoshop first introduced to me when I am at Grade 8 and yet I cannot remember all of the topic we have discussed. 


Moving on, I will be sharing my ideas about  these topics and those knowledge that I have gained. So in our ICT 10, is good and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment